I Visas – Representatives of Foreign Media

US visas under the I visa category include visas for reporters, film crews, editors, and similar occupations. If married, spouse and children under the age of 21 may accompany or follow to join an I visa holder. You must show that you represent a foreign information media outlet (press, radio, film, or other foreign information media), that you are coming to the United States to engage solely in this profession and that you have a home office in a foreign country.

For more information and a free consultation,
please contact us by email or at 949-667-0976.