The H-3 nonimmigrant US visa is for an individual coming temporarily to the United States as one of the following:

  1. A Trainee – to receive training, other than graduate or medical education training, that is not available in the alien’s home country. An H-3 “trainee” must be invited by an individual or organization for the purpose of receiving training in any field including but not limited to: Commerce, Communications, Finance, Government, Transportation, Agriculture, Other profession. If the petition is approved, the trainee may be allowed to remain in the United States for up to 2 years.
  2. A Special Education Exchange Visitor – to participate in a special education exchange visitor training program for children with physical, mental, or emotional disabilities. If the petition is approved, the special education exchange visitor may remain in the United States for up to 18 months.

For more information and a free consultation,
please contact us by email or at 949-667-0976.