H-2A/H-2B Visas – Seasonal Temporary Workers Agricultural/Non-Agricultural

These two US visa categories are designed for employees seeking to perform services of a temporary or seasonal nature in the United States on a temporary basis (in the Agricultural field and Non-Agricultural Field). There are also eligibility and caps restrictions with these types of visas.

To determine whether your job qualifies for this type of visa or for more information and a free consultation, please contact us by email or at 949-667-0976.