This visa category is known as the “specialty occupation” work visa. Many employers use the H-1B visa to bring educated, specialized knowledge employees to the US. US Immigration Legal Services can assist both employers and employees in every step of the way for obtaining an H-1B visa.

We will obtain the prevailing wage determination, file the labor condition application and the application for the H1-B visa. The general rule is that the visa petitions can start to be filed from April 1st each year and there is a cap which fills up rather quickly. However, there are exceptions to this rule for certain individuals and we will help you determine if you are eligible for the exceptions. If married, spouse and unmarried children under 21 years of age of H1-B visa holders may apply and accompany the H1- B employee to the USA.

For more information and a free consultation,
please contact us by email or at 949-667-0976.